C-DAC's Toolkit for SNOMED CT (CSNOtk) v5.0 release is now available
NRCeS has released C-DAC's Toolkit for SNOMED CT (CSNOtk) v5.0 and is now available for download. New features added in this release are following:
- New explore API supporting retrieval of concepts for an attribute relationship
- Improved performance of explore, lookup and map APIs with indexes
- Import and Search SNOMED CT concepts from local reference set (without refset id)
- Local refset view support in CSNOFinder
- Ability to update individual SNOMED CT extension(s)
- View description type Definition in CSNOFinder
- CSNOFinder installer for Mac Operating System
- Updated list of enumerators for new semantic tags and attribute relationships
C-DAC, Pune released Software Development Kit (SDK) v3.5 for DICOM
The SDK for DICOM PS3.0-2015 is available from C-DAC (www.cdac.in email: firstname.lastname@example.org) under Apache License v2.0 as free and open source software. NRCeS team provides support for integration of SDK. The service is provided for free-of-charge. The latest version, C-DAC's Medical Informatics Software Development Kit (SDK) v3.5 for DICOM PS3.0-2015 has released on September 11, 2018. New added features of SDK v3.5 for DICOM PS3.0-2015:
Enhanced the capabilities of the SDK by providing support to Media Storage Application Profiles
- Implemented Media Storage Operations (M-WRITE, M-READ, M-DELETE, M-INQUIRE FILE-SET and M-INQUIRE FILE)
- Implemented classes for Roles and Service Class Options (File Set Creator, File Set Reader, File Set Updater)
- Provided test codes to demonstrate the feature
Updated Content Mapping Resource o Implemented all Identifier of a Context Group (Context ID) and Identifier of a Template (Template ID)
- Updated classes to reflect changes in SNOMED DICOM Microglossary
- Updated library for all uses of SNOMED coded terms in DICOM to indicate by the Coding Scheme Designator "SRT"
India Reference Sets for SNOMED CT release now available
This release of India Reference Sets for SNOMED CT includes 30 Simple Refsets covering common diseases under National Public Health Programs and Medical Specialty / Department-wise refsets. Administrative procedures are not included in the refsets. This package depends on the SNOMED CT July 2017 International Edition, and should be used and analyzed accordingly.
India Drug Extension for SNOMED CT release now available
NRCeS has released India Drug Extension for SNOMED CT which includes about 1000 medicines/ clinical drugs concepts for tablets and capsules with oral dose form. This is a BETA release and contains a limited set of Drug concepts to allow affiliates and vendors to become familiar with the format of forthcoming national drug extension.
General Practitioner/Family Practitioner (GP/FP) SNOMED CT Reference Sets
The Production release of the July 2017 General Practitioner/Family Practitioner (GP/FP) SNOMED CT Reference Sets is now available, from the MLDS distribution site.
SNOMED CT Odontogram refset package: PRODUCTION release now available
The Production release of the July 2017 SNOMED CT Odontogram refset package is now available, from the MLDS distribution site.
Free and Open Source SDK v3.1 for ANSI/HL7 v2.8.2-2015 standard