NRCeS represents India in Standard Development Organizations (SDOs). We also coordinate with national and international SDOs by participating in relevant trainings, workshops, conferences, meetings, etc. organized by SDOs. NRCeS also work towards -
- Co-ordinate with national and international Standards Development Organizations (SDOs).
- Interact with peer bodies in states to learn and leverage exposure about EHR standards.
- Participate in development and evolution of EHR standards.
- Act as a bridge between SDOs, MoHFW, vendors and hospitals, and end users.
- Consolidate and report requests, queries, and concerns about EHR standards to national health authority.